[GeoStL] Re: Restraunts around Sunset Hills

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:49:00 -0600

-
Try Citizen Kane's, The Viking, Bella Sera, and Rich & Charlie's.

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/lauradeweese

Host a Kitchen Show in February and you'll receive 60% off your choice of
any one piece of our open stock cookware!  This includes our brand new
Pampered Chef Executive Cookware!  Contact me to book a show, or for a SNEAK
PEEK at our NEW PRODUCTS available March 1st!!