[GeoStL] Reminder: Alternate method to read these messages

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:51:57 -0500

I don't get any of these messages in
my email in-box.  I have a short-cut
link in my internet browser that takes
me to the archives that are saved
forever on the internet (yes, everything you
post here, including your cell phone number,
is saved and searchable by anyone via Google).

Here is a current example to see July emails:
//www.freelists.org/archives/geocaching/07-2007/

I scroll to the bottom of the web page
and click on the first URL that I haven't
read yet.  Then I keep clicking [Date Next]
until I've read them all.   That way, I am
not bombarded with email in my in-box
and it reminds me that all of these messages
are potentially viewable by anyone searching
the internet.  (your mother, the government,
your potential employer ...)

I edit the short-cut every month so I see
messages just for the current month.