[GeoStL] Re: Remember, no PVC in STL county parks.

  • From: "ehamemail" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:48:39 -0500

"A suspected hidden container used in geocaching spoiled a school cleanup event
in Vacaville on Saturday and required a bomb squad to diffuse the situation."

"Spoiled"?
Really?  No WAY!
Anytime a bunch of kids get to see something blown up is a good day. I'd hardly
think it was "spoiled".  Sounds more like "incentive" to me.

Nancy