[GeoStL] Re: Rechargeable Batteries

  • From: "tnlnsl57" <tnlnsl57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:39:11 -0500

I purchased my rechargeables in Jan. or Feb. this year, and have used them for
all kinds of electronics, and have recharged them at least 15 - 20 times, and
I'm sure that the charge isn't as good as it was when they were new, but I
would say that 3/4 would be an accurate guess. I have yet to have one not take
a charge. I am very pleased with them. A 15 minute charge is very handy too,
even if I forget to charge em' the night before caching, I can easily do so
while enjoying my morning coffee. :)