[GeoStL] Re: Recent cache logs

  • From: Brian Maddox <gowaddle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

-
Actually, Dan and I were just discussing this at work this morning and I
don't think it's a paradox at all.  I think the core of the issue is that
there's a HUGE difference between constructive criticism and outright
meanness.  Unfortunately, some people don't quite understand that judging by
some of the cache logs that have been showing up lately.

People get so caught up that they forget that things should be fun.  I think
people should remember that the "it's up to you to improve the quality of the
sport" doesn't just apply to people that place caches.

--- JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Dan,
>   If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? You
> are
> in a paradox there, but in your case, I'm glad you said it.
>
> Jim

Subject field