[GeoStL] Re: Really??

  • From: Lonnie Williams <lonnie_williams_01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:45:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Jeff,

The easiest wat to discribe a nano is that it is very small and magnetic.

Depending on the size of your hand... Take a look at your hand.  Notice your
pinky finger.  Look at the first joint where the nail is.  Notice how big that
is.  Now cut that distance in half and you will be close to the size of a nano.

They measure about the following.  Width = 0.70"  Height = 0.39'  Depth = 0.70"

You can find them located on signs, fire hydrants, benches, guard rails and
water fountains.  There are a lot of places that they can fit.  Many times they
are hidden very well that you can't see them, but you can feel them.  They come
in many different colors which makes them fun to find.

Take care and have a nice day,

Lonnie...