[GeoStL] Re: RSS Feeds / Reader

  • From: "Timothy Hunt" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:56:30 -0600

-
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication.

It's essentially a method of notifying you when a web page is updated
(blogs use them a lot).

So, instead of heading over to 10 different web pages to see what (if
any) changes have been made, you subscribe to the RSS feeds, and use
your RSS reader (or aggregator), and it tells you if there have been
any updates on those pages.

Thus, you have a single place to look to find out if all the places
you want to check out have any changes.

Timothy