[GeoStL] Re: RGS!!

  • From: "Richard Sheffold" <GC-RGS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 08:43:55 -0600

Thanks everyone for the emails. I received an email from them last night around
11:30 with the details. They said it would take about a week for the red
Corvette to arrive

I figured 100k would be this weekend but I was just doing some ones close to
the house in the rain. And Spongy’s was the lucky one at Davidson conservation.
area on Sappington, #68 I think.

Rich