[GeoStL] REALLY NGR: Re: anyone else going to the renaissance faire this weekend?

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 12:21:49 -0500

-
Interestingly enough .. just as they were getting ready to leave, the girls were doing one more fae dance ... hubby takes a look around and thinks he recognizes someone. Not just anyone, but one of the biggest faes you'd ever want to meet . Big burly fae. Turns out .. Big Burly was one of two of hubby's best friends all through grade school and Boy Scouts. I think initially he found it be a bit disturbing to be looking at his best friend from 30 years ago wearing burlap, leather and pointy ears, but he got over it. I said it sounded like, minus the pointy ears, some of the stories I'd heard about their years in Boy Scouts anyway.

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Martin" >

--- tnsl <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-
My Kyd (assuming this reaction to a chicken pox
booster shot calms down)
will be attending, accompanied by HER fierce and
mighty father, Dad. They
will be bringing along a wee and timid friend and
meeting another duo in
kind. The young will be doing their best to not be
mundane, yet they are but
children so work with what they have.

Oh ..  and the Dads..  I think they are looking
forward to the cold ale.

Shall I tell them to say "hey".  I would think that
with a name like
bleu-kangareu you may be one of the La Guilde du
Fae.

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: <bleu-kangareu@xxxxxxx>
I have no garb, but I was considering doing my best
Lady Godiva ;)

I will be accompanied by my familar, a fierce and
mighty dragon named
Napoleon.