[GeoStL] Re: READ OUR POSTING ON THIS CACHE LOCATION, YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT WE FOUND

  • From: "Libby Morehead" <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:04:18 -0500

Another note on this one. Between the two of us, Jo and I have been to this
park several times and noticed the same guy sitting, hunkered down in an old
car parked in the same spot each time. It is very near the site of Slip Sliding
Away. We usually make some comment like "creepy" and then try to guess why he
might be staked out there. The only positive reason we came up with was maybe
he was an undercover cop patroling the park. And, duh, we know that is wrong :-)