[GeoStL] Re: READ OUR POSTING ON THIS CACHE LOCATION, YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT WE FOUND

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:03:32 -0500

I think the cache page could use a different "hint" now!
BBD1

From: sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: READ
OUR POSTING ON THIS CACHE LOCATION, YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT WE FOUNDDate: Tue, 13
May 2008 14:01:02 -0500

That's AWESOME ..  exactly where we're planning on having our end of year home-
school picnic. Can't WAIT! What an education for the kids.
Nancy