[GeoStL] Re: RACE Archived

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:49:48 -0600

Darn we were looking forward to it! I was gonna beat Jim and Sarah this
time...yeah in my dreams! Hope you are feeling better lil brother. > Date: Thu,
10 Jan 2008 11:47:26 -0800> From: faery_generic@xxxxxxx> To:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL] RACE Archived> > -> > I have had to
cancel the race I have been posting about on here. I have spent yet some more
time in the ER with severe abdominal pain. The doctor suspects it is/was kidney
stones. I am not in pain now THANK YOU MORPHINE, but I will be on vicodin and
need to follow up with my doctor on thursday. I have had very few attendees, so
I am hoping this will not affect too many. Maybe I will try take three in the
spring.> > Sorry folks, Stephen> > the race I am referring to can be found
here:> >
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=dc70e059-8ced-42e0-8c8a-e762a2ac5c58
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw