[GeoStL] Re: Quit

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:26:26 -0600

Bernie, I've said this before, but of course I feel the need to say it again.

You've come a long way in the last 5 years my friend.  A long, LONG way.

Or, maybe it's like my dad. After my mom was released from the hospital and she
came to stay with us for a couple of months, it finally dawned on her that Dad
had  already been staying with us. When she asked him, "How are you all getting
along?" He said things were going just fine, as, in his words, "I succumbed."
He told her, "As long as I do  what she tells me and she gets her way, all is
well."

I think that may apply to Bernie, "He succumbed."

Nancy