[GeoStL] Quiet

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:05:03 -0600

-
I am sitting outside a hotel that has wireless internet so I am able to check out my mail. I have been quiet lately... but not idle. I am doing a bit of geocaching. Have been out camping and caching for the last week and half. I have found a few caches in 4 states. Currently I am in Irving, Tx outside of Dallas/Fort Worth. I will be back home next Monday sometime... will probably find a few more before I get back. Just wanted to check in when I had a chance.

Bruce