[GeoStL] Quiet

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 06:40:36 -0700 (PDT)

-
It is awfully quiet out there ....Is everyone
caching?? :-)

I am headed to Columbia tonight to catch a minor
league ball game and to hopefully pick up a bobblehead
doll of my brother (that is the promotional item).
From there I get to see my brand new grandniece and
hopefully hold her for a little while :-)
Then it is back to Rolla as we have a funeral to go to
:-( . I am hoping to take a day or two and do some
caching in the St. Louis area in the next week or so.
If you would like to tag along or hunt some with me
let me know. I have pulled down ALL 12 of Rich's ST
caches as well as anything near them that I have not
done. I need 30 caches for 200 and that will be my
goal while I am there. I may take a day and try to get
the ST caches and then a day and come up to the St.
Charles area.

Well you all have a great weekend and be safe if you
are out there caching

Dan (Thunder)

Subject field