[GeoStL] Re: Questions to ponder

  • From: Team AZMO <teamazmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:04:39 -0500

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
5 chords per hour

Why did the chicken cross the road?
he was bored

What do they call a opossum with armor on?
armor-dillo

If Julius Caesar wasn't murdered, would we still have the phrase "Stabbed in the back"?
yes - someone would have done it eventually

On 4/29/2015 4:03 PM, Michael Rogers (Redacted sender kingsrow1975@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:

I like puzzles.
The truth is, we're all in drag. We're all playing dress-up.
Even if you work on Wall Street or at McDonald's you're putting on a persona.*/
/*
*/- RuPaul -
/*