[GeoStL] Re: Questions for the group

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:58:59 -0700 (PDT)

I fly all the time for business.  It's always in my carryon so it doesn't take
a trip without me.

There are no airlines I know of that allow you to use it in flight.

Cindy

Want to learn about geocaching in Hampton Roads? Visit
http://www.vageocachers.org
Want to learn about geocaching in St. Louis? Visit
http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php