[GeoStL] Re: Questions for the group

  • From: fourfeld@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 14:09:16 -0400

Hi Susan,

I can only help you with question #2.  I alwaysfly with my GPS in my carry on
and never have a problem.  We usually fly American, and their policy is that
you cannot use it during flight.  This might vary between the different
airlines.

Worry you won't be able to make MOGA, but like you said,  a free trip to San
Diego ain't too shabby.

Mark