[GeoStL] Questions for the group

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:30:56 -0500

Hey everybody,

I’m headed to San Diego for a conference this weekend and I have some questions:

1. There are a ton of caches near the convention center/marina and I won’t have much time. Anybody have a recommendation for either a super good cache or some quick and easy ones? Difficulty factor: HUGE convention-lots of muggles.

2. I haven’t flown for a long time. What’s the scoop on GPS receivers on planes? I don’t intend to use it on the plane-any problem with just carrying it on with me?

3. Is there some new rule about batteries or lithium batteries specifically? Not OK to carry them on or not OK to put in checked luggage? I seem to remember reading something about this a while back.

Thanks and everyone have a great time at MOGA-wish I could join you all. Hope the MOGA magic charm works on the weather!

Susan