[GeoStL] Question for the group

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:23:20 -0500

-
I just submitted my CITO event cache report and I have obviously screwed up.  I
don't have the coordinates to the meeting spot yet, and because of the weather
and my own schedule I won't be able to get them for a day or two. So  I used
the coordinates for an existing cache (Spot of Tea) that is very close to the
parking lot where we will meet.

Now when I try to access my cache page, it just sends me to Spot ofTea.  I
didn't realize that GC.com must sort cache pages by coordinates.  Now I don't
even know how to access my own cache page so I can fix it.  I've emailed
GC.com, but in the meantime, any ideas?

Susan