[GeoStL] Question for the Group

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:53:59 -0700 (PDT)

All,

  I used to understand how to add things to web pages but everything has
changed so much I am wondering how to go about adding images and other things
to a cache web page. What is necessary to add an image....where is it stored
...I am really wanting to get my Rte 66 series of caches going so any info on
getting them set up the way I need to will be a big help.

  Maybe that is another subject for a SLAGA class ?

  Anyway thanks in advance to any and all help

  Dan

Building a website is a piece of cake.