[GeoStL] Re: Question for computer experts

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:08:03 -0500

-
I dont know for sure but you have to have a PDF reader installed. Usually it will ask if you would like to download and install the adobe reader if you dont have it already.

glenn
just guessing

At 08:04 PM 4/26/2005, you wrote:

Can anybody tell me why I cannot open .pdf links on my computer?

Like the link below my computer will not open.  I use Windows XP.

Thanks
Jen