[GeoStL] Re: Question for LazyLightning

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:36:59 -0800 (PST)

-
Then I guess there will be plenty of food for a hungry bear since it says 5 on
the head count page for the bear clan, LOL.  I thought bears were supposed to
hibernate in the winter :)

I'm glad he doesn't though, we'd miss him.  After all we need a "St. Louis Area
Geocaching Ass." or so some promotional company thinks.
Bridget <bwat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
We're not leaving until Sat morning too. We are going by way of Wellsville,
MO. Then we will be there by noon. We are leaving very early. And staying
over Sat night. We will be kidless too! So, keep your radios tuned to
channel 2 subchannel 33 on Sat and I'm sure everyone will find everyone.