[GeoStL] Re: Question about discovering a TB

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:06:05 -0600

-
The number on the tag. It must be visible in the picture you posted. Just edit the picture by putting a black bar/box over the number. If the bug shows as being in this guy's possession, be sure and "take it back" by logging it back into the cache. Unfortunately, this guy now has the bug's number's and could keep playing with you. Be sure that you have the duplicate tag or write down the number so you can do it again if you have to.
Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren" <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx>