[GeoStL] Re: Question about cache separation

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 14:59:09 -0500

-
that would be a no and the cache that you were looking at was closer than that I believe.

joyce.hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
-
Isn't the same distance requirement between, let's say traditional caches, the same as between a traditional and a virtual? I know the distance can be closer with earthcaches and traditionals but I just saw a virtual and traditional that are only about 160 feet apart.

Joyce