[GeoStL] Question about an archived cache/event and bootheel area intro event

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 21:42:47 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure if this went through or not since I have had no responses at all to it
so I'm trying again.  Sorry if any of you did get it twice.
Sara

GeoStL] Question about an archived cache/event and bootheel area intro event
   From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
   To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 19:25:52 -0700 (PDT)

My friend Jim Schmid (I'm not sure what his GC name is yet) attended the
Geocaching 101 with me back in April.  I've been trying to get him to register
with Geocaching.com and he finally sent me a message tonight stating that he
had registered and wanted to know what caches he found with me since we've been
caching a few times together since then.  I went to the GC 101 cache to get the
GC ID for it and realized it has been archived.  Is there any way that he can
log this or not?  We attended the event and found 2 of the 3 caches there(3
logs total from what I understand). Also does anyone happen to know of a 101 or
intro to caching program in the bootheel.  Jim says he has a friend in Kennett,
MO that is interested and wants to attend a workshop. Sara