[GeoStL] Re: Question about a trackable and what's safe in a cache

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 23:23:00 -0600

-
I would tend to think it's ok, especially if it's done as suggested in
the first entry, that is, putting it in caches that only serious cachers
are likely to find.  I probably wouldn't put it in a cache in a public
park where lots of little kids are around playing.  But, maybe someplace
like Tyson park.

Jason
C3GPS

from this