[GeoStL] Re: Question about a trackable and what's safe in a cache

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:22:26 -0800 (PST)

-
I'm going to have to agree with Nancy on this one. This bug has lasted for a
long time, a rarity these days, and it should keep traveling. It certainly
isn't your right to play cache police...you do not have the right to alter the
bug, keep it for "discovery" or intentionally holding it to drop in a cache
rarely visited.
If you are that bent out of shape about it, send it to the owner or let it go
in a cache that is actually visited regularly so it can move on.

-Michael