[GeoStL] Re: Question

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 08:34:45 -0700 (PDT)

That would be pretty cool. The one thing, though, is to have it in the shape of
Missouri, they'd have to be puzzles, too. I can't think of a compact area that
could support such a shape and still be traditionals. Easy puzzles could be
made with no sweat. Heck, we have 114 counties plus the city of St. Louis, so
you could make 115 caches right off the bat with more if you'd want.

That said, the only thing I would do differently than the Back Home series
would be to have the caches in a true power trail configuration. Back Home had
caches following quite a few roads in multiple directions and made it a bit
hairy to plan a route. One continuous line would be better, IMO.

-Michael

The truth is, we're all in drag. We're all playing dress-up.

Even if you work on Wall Street or at McDonald's you're putting on a persona.

- RuPaul -