[GeoStL] Re: Question

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 19:21:58 -0700 (PDT)

Judi -- and any other SLAGA premium member who has not yet picked up your
coin(s):

The next "big event" is the winter potluck.  We'll have the coins there
for sure.  If you plan to attend other SLAGA events in the meantime (for
example, Q&A sessions, the 11/11/11 event, or one of the County Parks classes),
please e-mail slagaofficers@xxxxxxxxxx in advance so we make sure to bring the
coins along to the event.  You can also e-mail us if you would like to make
individual arrangements to pick them up.  I suppose we could arrange to ship
them as well, but if we do that, you're going to be stuck for S&H as that
wasn't
in the budget .  We'd really prefer not to have to do that because it's a
hassle
for all concerned.

Tom