[GeoStL] Re: Quad Cities Cache Run, Dec. 28-30

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:05:33 -0600

-
Count me in.

I will make topo maps for the area (I already have them for Springfield, IL)

One concern with going North is weather and snow.  If caches are buried
under snow, they can be extremely difficult to find.  Or we could get a bad
storm that weekend.  So maybe there could be a Plan B to go somewhere South
if weather is a problem.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"