[GeoStL] Re: Pulling caches

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 17:25:09 -0500

It wasn't too bad.  I was hardly ever in the sun
the entire time.  I don't think I could have taken
much more of it, though.

Perhaps the cobwebs that where hanging off
of me as I left the woods deflected the heat.

Forecast for the next 5 days is 95 degrees
each day.  I refuse to let the heat dictate my
caching needs.