[GeoStL] Re: Pulling caches

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:27:13 -0500

Noone else in the parking lot and didn't see
anyone or anything the entire 2.5 hours I was
in the woods.  (Except one black snake sunning
itself on a rock in the dry creekbed)

The Dorito Black microcache was outside its
baggie and outside the stump it was hidden in.
But the contents were intact.  It was quite a
bushwhack from the bridge to the microcache.

The Dorito Black cache itself was still in its
hiding place and intact.  The Bonus cache
was still hidden under a rock ledge under
some rocks and in pristine condition.

The Phort Knocks microocaches at the
Security Post were still well hidden and
intact.  The final cache ammo box was
in its hiding place, but not covered up,
at all.  I could see it from a long way off.
But it wasn't pillages or damaged.

I now have a few more containers and
trinkets for new caches ...