[GeoStL] Re: Pto contacting you from Geocaching.com

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:50:43 -0500

-
I contacted Pto because I should be heading to Rochester, MN, in the next couple months for my nephew's baptism. Told him if a more concrete offer didn't come his way I could give his TB a ride. If puppers is flying into St. Louis and has to drop the bug in the city, I might request some assistance from one of you fellow cachers in getting it out closer to Union for me to pick up.

Gale

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn" <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>