[GeoStL] Re: Problems with notification?

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:29:31 -0500

-
To tell you the truth, I can't remember now if I got the notification or
not.  I usually check here at least once a day,
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?state_id=26
for the newest caches in the state.  That way I don't miss one if the
notification doesn't work.   Cubs' new one south of Cuba is still unfound.
I went to it but forgot my GPS.  I was pretty sure of the driveway I needed
to go down based on the map, but even though the description said permission
was obtained, I'm shy about going past signs that say No Trespassing or Keep
Out.
Gale