[GeoStL] Problems with notification?

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:13:59 -0500

-
Anybody having problems with the notification system on the cache site not
working correctly?
I have had my notifications of nearby caches on for sometime.

In the past I have received notices of newly placed caches nearby.

However this notification system seems to be not working, since I noticed today
that Cubs placed 2 caches not far from where I am and I should have received a
notice and didn't.  Both of these caches were placed on the 26th.

Anyone else with this problem?

Thanks
Jen

Until one loves an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Subject field