[GeoStL] Re: Problems with Klez

  • From: Amy F Purdy <apurdy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:14:53 -0500

Glenn,
I just opened an email that had you as the sender. It was the Klez virus. My
virus protection caught it though. In the subject line it said "[GeoStL]
Learn More About how We Use Your Information".
I've had this virus sent to me now 5 times in the past week (just since I
changed internet providers), but this is the first time that the sender was
someone I knew and get email from on a regular basis.
I've been running my Live Update thru Norton on a daily basis.
Amy