[GeoStL] Re: Problems loading maps to 60cs

  • From: Ssudio@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:30:23 EST

In a message dated 3/25/2005 7:30:32 PM Central Standard Time,
Ssudio@xxxxxxx writes:

The GPS is not responding. Please ensure the  following and try again:
1. The GPS's interface option is set to Garmin  or Host mode.
2. The cable is connected to the correct serial  port.
3. The GPS is turned  on.

I just upgraded my software, and needed to let it find the proper com  port,
and I also had to reset the baud rate to 9600.  I have  the Legend, but I'm
assuming that your problems might also be solved by  changing those options.
Default was 11,000 something and COM1, which  weren't the proper values for my
unit.

Oh and what I didn't say in my first email was that when I tried upgrading
w/o changing the default values, I got the exact same error messages.   (oopsie)

Jana
Chosenlass

"If we can't dawdle in the rear, we may as well dawdle in the  front."