[GeoStL] Re: Problem with 60cs

  • From: "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:22:33 -0600

-
I have the same problem with my 60C.  Points me in the wrong direction while
walking.  My Garmin Legend does not and I find myself using that more after
I get out of the car.  You can turn the electronic compass off entirely if
you want and see what happens,  I do once in a while.
  I've also noticed that the faster I walk, the more accurate the 60c is.  I
would suggest running to the cache.  That also gives you more time to do
more caches!  Works for me, unless I'm going uphill then gravity has a
profound influence on us BIG guys.
BBD1