[GeoStL] Re: Problem editing a cache

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:07:06 -0500

Thanks both of you for your help.  Figure I am doing good if all that it added
was amp;   LOL

I often use the website Dave's HTML for help  this is a great site for
beginners.  www.davesite.com

I never had to really use it until we decided to do the Cuba Mural Tour #1 with
all those pics it was a challenge to say the least.

Thanks Again,
Jen