[GeoStL] Re: Presentations

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:42:08 -0600

-
I'll be glad to help too. Like Dave, we were always at Beaumont, Lions Den,
and Irondale.

When I was at McDonnell Douglas, Sandy McDonnell was big into the Scouts and
he volunteered our computers and scheduling software (tubfile & machine
scheduling for high schools and colleges) to schedule the events for the
Jamboree that year (in the 1980's I think). I was the contact for getting
the data into the system and producing the needed reports.

Rich

From: Mike Griffin griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 07:33:32 -0600
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Presentations

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......