[GeoStL] Premium Members Only

  • From: "Mr. EX-President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:52:09 -0500

I am thinking seriously about making all of my future cache hides premium
member only hides.  Immature people, with smart phones, are going on
Geocaching.com, making an account, and going out and stealing cache containers.
 It happened to us in Festus, and I read that a 2001 cache, in Kansas City, had
been stolen for the third time this year, even after they moved it over 80 feet
from the previous spot.  I put a lot of time and effort making my unique cache
containers, and someone went out and stole the Lock-n-Lock out of one of them
at Cliff Cave.   Brawny Bear had his Mega Trifecta Challenge Cache stolen
before anyone had qualified to find it.  I believe that anyone who puts out the
money for a premium membership, is serious about this game.  I have a better
chance of my cache staying intact longer when it is a premium member only cache
than a regular hide.  Comments?

John