[GeoStL] Re: Preform sources

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:24:07 -0500

I know Charlie down in Cassville use to get these all the time. That was the
first time I had seen them.
    From: "tnands"
    Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:46:49 -0500

    Isn't there someone in the Springfield, MO area and on the ozmtngeocachers
yahoo list who has a connection for these? Someone works for a bottling
company.  or something?  You may want to ask there.

    Nancy