[GeoStL] Re: Power Point Presentation

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 21:58:35 -0600

-
Dru,

I've got a couple I could send you.

2 weeks ago I did a presentation to the St. Louis County Parks Dept. rangers
and employees. It was basically on the how's and whys of a GPS with the word
"geocaching" thrown in a couple of times. In 2 1/2 weeks they want another
session for hands on out in the woods stuff. They seem to like the idea of
some of the uses of the GPS and how it can make their work easier with trail
maintenance, marking memorial trees, overlaying tracks on satellite maps,
etc. This spring they want to talk about  the parks dept. creating and
maintaining their own caches.

In April is when we're doing the geocaching presentation for the public and
sponsored by the County Parks. I have some of the slides done and some high
level bullets that need more details.

You're welcome to one or both and feel free to make any changes you want. In
fact we'd like to see what you come up with so we can use the info here.

Let me know what you need.

Rich