[GeoStL] Re: Power Outage Cache?

  • From: Pam Ekey <pastorpame@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:14:12 -0700 (PDT)

-
Sounds electrifying! I've had power all along, in my new digs in Theodosia,
about 250 miles from St. Louis. Sounds like you guys have really had it rough
this past week. Hope you all get power back soon.
  Pam/Tribble157

Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Although I'm not in a position to hide a cache right now, I have an idea.
How about somebody makes a Great Power Outage of 06 Memorial Cache
somewhere? Stock it with batteries, small flashlights, decks of cards, low
cost emergency items. I'll throw in some batteries to start out with-I'll
bring them to the Outdoor Expo this weekend. I think I have a spare ammo
box or a tupperware around here somewhere too. (haven't packed that stuff
yet!)
What do you think?

Susan