[GeoStL] Re: Potluck schedule and agenda

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:09:11 -0600

-
Laura,

There's a fireplace in the building and they will furnish the logs. There also a large double pit outside which I would guess would be OK for a fire too.

Extended forecast from Ch 5: Saturday: Mostly cloudy... mid 30s.

Extended forecast from The Weather Channel: Sat -Few showers...Low 28,High 42.

It changes throughout the day, so who know what it will be like. We had an event 2? years ago around the 1st of Jan. for BruceS at W. Tyson for his 5000th find. We had the enclosed shelter there with a wood furnace. It was so nice that day that everyone ate and stood around outside.

Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>