[GeoStL] Re: Potluck schedule and agenda

  • From: Laura Million <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:16:28 -0600

-
Would it help if I brought my fire pit so we have someplace to warm up between
caching and eating and caching and eating and....

I have wood, etc, is there any regulations about fires in an above ground fire
bowl?

Right now I'm in the Chicago area and it's -5 degrees here. I'm thinking heat!

Laura
2_cats

Laura Million
Faculty Technology Center