[GeoStL] Re: Potluck on Saturday

  • From: Matt Hugo <matt.hugo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:24:02 +0000

Sounds like a great time. We will be there!

Matt (the_hugos)

From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:20:20
To:<geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Potluck on Saturday

If you just post a note that is all you need to worry about. Make sure you put
how many people will be going. They may contact you to get names for name tags.
This is a GREAT way to learn how to cache. We will do some group hunts and you
can join in with the 'pros'. They are a great group of people and will make you
feel right at home. Hope you can be there.