[GeoStL] Re: Potluck and Cabin Fever

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:30:40 -0600

Going either East or West/North on 270 (255), I would take the Lindbergh exit
and use the outer road which exits at the traffic light on Telegraph. Then left
and up to the park. I've never taken 255 West/north and exited at Telegraph, so
maybe Dave or Steve can shed some light on coming from the IL side.