[GeoStL] Post-Apocalyptic Fishin' Hole (Multi-cache)

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 20:30:15 -0500

-
Here is a log for the cache on an attempt today...

Log Date: 5/15/2009
Well RATS!!!!! Wanted so bad to be the first person to find this cache after a little over a year has passed. Found the first cache with coordinates. First half of the coordinates had a correction stamped on the brass. Hopefully I entered the correct coordinates. Went to the stage 2 coordinates but couldn't find anything to save my life. Ground cover is getting thick so I may have overlooked it because of all the green stuff. I didn't want to give up but finally had to as a dark storm cloud was approaching and the wind was getting pretty wicked. I want to come back and try again but I may have to wait until cold weather. I got home and picked a million ticks off of myself. I only hope I got them all. Yuck!! If you try this during tick season, take my advice........hose yourself down with OFF spray!

Anyone who has done this cache is probably laughing right now... The only thing I can add is I came back covered head to toe with Beggar Lice.

Mike Griffin
The BEST Spam Solution!
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

Brawny Bear